Friday, April 30, 2010

Today on Apocalypse Watch, Revelations 6:7-8 Fulfilled

Be sure to click the blue link for context:

7  And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast (Honda) say, Come and see.
8  And I looked, and behold a pale horse:  and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.  And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth (Puerto Rico), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Not sure on interpretations for the Hell to follow, or for what killing with the sword/hunger/death/beasts means.  Maybe a veiled reference to baseball?  Either way, signs of the times, people.  Y'all have any insight into these other symbols? 

Also, Milli-walk-a, is this even legal in America?  I mean real America, not territorial America.  And yes, Utah counts.

1 comment:

  1. 4 Words. My Name is Earl!! I've embalmed with a gang sign flashed, also an I Love You sign from an 80 year old grandma! As for legality... ask the guy who does BODY WORLDS. But for humungus, I picture you in repose attached to strings from the ceiling in full lucha libre regalia, jumping from the top rope, bringing the thunder. I could do it.

    ReplyDelete

I find the puniness of your thoughts entertaining. Leave them here.