![]() |
| Burger may be larger than it appears |
That was so last semester.
This semester, I am feeling much more zen. I am a slim Buddha with great big fat earlobes. There's still a lot of work to do, but my vision and planning is much improved. I have figured out how to arrange my schedule to mitigate the bottlenecks of work that inevitable develop. I am less stressed out, getting my eating habits under control (sidebar: you'd be amazed at the things I justified eating because I was training for a marathon.)
It's as though I can sense all things at the same time, the life force running through all dimensions of creation, and I know what is coming my way. You can think of being in "The Zone," when you can feel oncoming objects and are able to use the object's energy against it. Kung fu stuff like that. I don't think I've quite made it that far, but I'm on my way.
Hopefully by March, I will have achieved that state, because that is when I leave for China. And I need to be crushing bricks Frank Dux-style by then. No, I'm not planning to compete in an underground kumate. More like crushing finance bricks. I'm really pumped for this opportunity just over the horizon. Living in China will be something unlike I've ever experienced before. The more I find out from others, the more I think the trip may be hazardous to my health. Apparently the air pollution is ridiculously out of control, to the point that many locals wear surgeons masks on the street to avoid breathing the unfiltered air. Not really the kind of "danger" I look for when considering my next adventure, but it should be fun nonetheless. Until then, I will continue to harness the energy of the universe around me, preparing to go palm-down on some bricks.
![]() |
| I see you, Accounting. And I crush you. |



brilliant yet again, but please explain the need for protective headgear while eating the 20lb burger...oh and you'll need this
ReplyDeletewww.cdc.gov